Thursday, July 27, 2017

July inspiration with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I want to share two of my new  projects made with our gorgeous Scrapmatts products.
The first is this lovely scrapbooking page that I call " Captured blessed moments".


 I scrapped my adorable grand kids again (as always) and made this as quite a clean, with a lot of white space, layout.
I used Kaisercrafts collections as the paper base and most of my embellishments and added a lot of Scrapmatts chipboards as my only other embellishments.
 The chipboard were painted with black acrylic paint , same as the chipboard title words and combined with colorful paper die cuts to make a few of clusters around the photo.

 Here are some close- ups to the different  spots of this page:








I also added some stencilled texture over the " white spaces" of this page- hardly seen as it's pearled white paste on almost white cardstock.



Scrapmatts products used:
Chipboards:
Assorted words 16 CB6088
Scrap words 22 CB1236
Ferns 02 CB5089
Leaf spray 15 CB5166
String circles 06 Roses CB4070
Stencil:
Circles ST5044

My second project today is a fancy colorful tag .



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post!
This is a tag made with Scrapmatts stencils and chipboards and Papericious paper collection.
It's a kind of encouragement tag and I made the double sentiment saying : Go and find yourself and then fly away".

Both sentiment parts are arranged over the Scrapmatts chipboard pieces made with cardstock and stickers.
Chipboards were painted with Prima Spark and Metallic paints.
I used two stencils for the textured background, but only the lower one is still seen.




 Scrapmatts products used:
Chipboards:
Ornate frames 17 CB4060
Ornate frames 22 CB1220
Signboards 01 CB1123
Stencils:
Diamonds 9010

I hope that you like my new creations and see you next month with something totally different!



2 comments: