Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Toddler Adventures - Lauren Tomecek

Welcome back to the Scrapmatts blog. Today I'm sharing two layouts featuring my son because in my unbiased opinion he's the cutest toddler around. ;)


I used CB6115 Assorted Words 28 as my title on this one. The yellow hexagons were created using Stencil 9002 in the A6 size.


I also used CB5124 Hexagon Mesh 03 in the background, painting the mesh light grey and the popped out hexagons a sparkly charcoal.





I have used CB5133 Africa 01 and acrylic paints to create a little animal scene. I love adding details and depth with paints on chipboard pieces. CB5150 Sticks 01 has been cut into smaller pieces and tucked under all the photos. Cutting the sheet up is a great way to get more value for money and make it last longer.


Hope you enjoyed the shares today. I'd love to see what you create if you've been inspired. 

2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous pages Lauren. Love them both. We are so lucky to have the Scrapmatts products to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Lauren and great use of Scrapmatts goodies!
    He's growing up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete