Saturday, December 9, 2017

Beautiful you layout and a couple of Christmas Cards.

Hello there!
Here we are in December! How did the year go so fast??? How are your preparations going for Christmas? I am not to stressed .... yet!!!

I would like to share a layout I created for a challenge I am on.  And of course, I had to use some SCRAPMATTS    products on my page..

some closer views first!!
Love the keys which I have attached with some string... and those stencilled flowers are so cute too..

I added some flowers painted with a brad in the centre in my cluster.

Love those fabulous circles too!

Beautiful You..

and here is a list of the SCRAPMATTS products I have used on my page..

ST9041 Flowers and Butterflies

 

CB5152 Circles02 

 

CB1017 Keys 01 
 

CB1026 Flowers 06 
 

And I have a couple of Christmas Cards to share because you can never create too many cards!! They are simply designed using paper scraps and doileys and some fabulous Scrapmatts chippies..





The Scrapmatts I have used are..

CB1183 Christmas Ornaments 10 
 

CB1184 Assorted Words 12 
 

Well I hope you have a wonderful festive season, sharing with those you love, remembering our many blessings from this year. Have a very Merry Christmas and every good wish for a wonderful 2018.


2 comments: